Related links
Historic Background

Al Amaal English High School was established in 1988 with the name Al Majid International English School in the area of Al Sharq, Sharjah. Starting from a small villla with only 33 students and 6 teachers, the school was forced to expand as the demand for the seats grew. In 1995 it was shifted to Al Ghafia, Sharjah with an increased number of students to 673. In 1993, the school got affiliation from Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad for SSC level. In 1995, the first Grade-10 batch passed out from our school. Since then the parents requested us to start Grade-11 & 12 but due to lack of space for more classes and laboratories we were unable to do that.

In 2008, the school moved to the present premises and the number of students increased remarkably and reached up to 1168. In the same year, the school took another step forward and on our earnest request, the Federal Board considered our request to give us permission to commence classes for Grade-11 & 12.

In 2009, an inspection team from FBISE, Islamabad visited our school. They appreciated our academic and extra curricular efforts and affiliated us for HSSC classes in all groups as:

Pre Medical, Pre Engineering, Science General, Humanities, Commerce.

Our school is now one of the best & most prestigious educational institutions following the Pakistani curriculum in UAE and is recognized by Ministry of Education UAE. We offer excellent education from KG to Grade-12. The school has a tremendous academic record in Federal Board examinations and had fetched many top positions among the UAE schools.

We are continuously evolving as an institution and are always seeking new methods and techniques towards the improvement.

 
2009-2010 Copyright Al-Amaal English High School | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Powered by RSI Concepts